NPC Transition from Preschool to Primary School information sessions for Parents
The transition from pre-school to primary school can be one of the most important transitions that your child will make.
By providing this programme for you, we can support you to support your child to make a smooth transition between pre-school and primary school.
The success of this transition can benefit your child all the way through primary school providing better outcomes for your child socially, emotionally and educationally.
At the training you will…
- Meet other parents whose children are starting primary school
- Explore the possible changes you and your child may experience during this transition
- Learn how you can support your child at home through play and meaningful interactions
- Receive a brief overview of the primary school curriculum, how and what your child will learn
- Find out how being prepared for new routines can help both you and your child
NPC held its first Transition training sessions in June 2018 and these sessions will be run again in venues around the country and can also be arranged in your local school or early child care setting.
Please contact our Early Years Services Manager for further information Tel: 01 8874471 or email: email@example.com